Saturday

Surprise...Kevin is 60

I love the Taylors!  The cute Taylor kids had a surprise party for Kevin tonight.  They had everything set up in their back yard.  It was cute and very casual.  It was fun visiting with the Taylor family.  Kim and I went to the same ward growing up and so we have always been friends. Kim was even in my wedding line.

I remember when we met Kevin and his fun group of friends.  We loved going dancing and hanging out with them.  Kevin has always been a happy and nice man.  I thought Kim was a lucky girl when the two of them got together.  Together they have the cutest family.  Each one of their kids are awesome and they are a very close family.  This family does everything together.  They look out for each other.  They are such wonderful examples of how families should be.  Larry and I love being around them.

When we had our trailer we would go camping with them.  That's where we met their friends. Everyone likes going camping with the Taylors.  Kim and Kevin would arrange everything and the rest of us just showed up.  We still showed up a few times after selling our trailer.  I'm so happy that we are friends with this family and that friends are forever too.

0 comments: