Today was Parker's Birthday Sleepover. This month has been so crazy that it took us 3 weeks to get a day. I invited Zaden to come play too since it was the last day of school and I was having Parker over early. These two are quite funny together and they make me laugh. Parker wanted to go shopping right away but I was afraid it might hurt Zaden's feelings and so I wanted to wait. Parker was sad and so my plan of having a fun time after school wasn't working so well. Zaden was ready to go home because the boys weren't playing. Then we all talked and Zaden said he wouldn't feel bad going shopping with Parker as long as he got a treat. (we forgot to get a treat)
Parker knew what he wanted before we even went shopping. He wanted a nerf gun and the only thing that changed was the actual gun that he got. I loved following the boys and loved watching them look around. Parker was actually dancing in the aisles. We were fast and out of there in no time that's why we forgot the treat. We stopped at Little Caesars after because Parker wanted that pizza for dinner. Zaden wanted his own bag of crazy bread and so he got it.When we got home the boys had a little bit of time to play before I needed to take Zaden home. It ended up being fun for them.
It really is so much fun having the kids over for their birthdays. I love our one on one time and we had plenty of it with Parker. I enjoy sleeping with them for their birthdays and watching movies before bed. It's always fun to see what movie will be chosen. Parker chose Turbo. I sure love these kids and I'm glad that they enjoy coming to our house. I really can't believe this cute boy is 7.






0 comments:
Post a Comment