Trichelle and TJ went to Costa Rica and so I got to have their cuties for a week. We had a lot of fun and the kids were so good. My brother is in town and so Thursday when I picked Behr up after bowling I took him to my moms. He was so cute and warmed up to Bennett pretty quickly. Behrenger was being so silly and had us all laughing. I was really glad he didn't hurt himself as he ran around. It was fun spending a little time at my moms.
We still had Macie on Friday and we had a good time but I think Macie prefers her Fridays with me by herself. She kept telling me that Behr was tired and needed to take a nap. He also kind of pushed Macie a few times but for the most part they enjoy each other. I just thought it was funny that they didn't really want to share their gramma.
We went to Arctic Circle one day after school and then Kimleighel took the boys to the Park to play some more. These kids are fun and prefer being outside. We had Ivy off and on throughout the week. She stays at her dads on Mondays and Thursdays and so we didn't see her much those days. Maybe just for a few hours.
The kids entertain themselves pretty well. They like the ipad, lego's, basketball, cars and little house with people. I usually had toys all over the front room floor but the kids were also good at helping pick them up every night. Behr is a climber and even when I moved the chairs away from the Air Hockey table he found a way to still climb on it. The heater on the wall worked out just fine for him to climb on. He was pretty careful though when he was on the table but I was also right there watching him. The boys loved playing on my bed. They were good to ask for permission. As I watched them hide under the pillows and run around and act silly I tried to imagine what their thoughts were. Oh the joys of being a child.I did a lot of running around picking up kids. Ivy stays after school often for activities and she also had dance on Wednesday. We managed everything just fine though. The kids went to bed good and woke up great. Behr only had one night that he woke up and wanted to play. It was Sunday night and I had taken some cough medicine and so I was pretty out of it while he was awake. The rest of the time Behr slept good and went down nicely. I love when they are easy.
We did a lot of playing and watching movies. I didn't accomplish much but I did enjoy just having the grands over. I love their cute faces and listening to them laugh and jabber. I love seeing Ivy grow up....well kind of....I would prefer her to be little ....but she is a really cute, fun girl who might be taller than me now.
We all went to Church even though Zaden doesn't really like to go to Church. I let Zaden and Ivy come to class with Jared and I and they were great. Behr enjoyed the nursery.
We went to Kevin's one night to check on the kids. We were there when they gave the twins their breathing treatments. It's quite the ritual and take about 45 minutes. Kevin and Julie are such good parent. (I think all my kids are) Everyone was doing better which is such a relief.
I really enjoyed our week. I enjoyed the calls from Trichelle and TJ and seeing pictures of them posted on facebook.













1 comments:
You are the perfect Grandma and have the perfect Grandma house!
Post a Comment