Thursday

The Light Within

Our Stake Relief Society had a nice program and dinner with all the sisters to celebrate the Relief Society Birthday.  Larry got to serve and so I decided to miss Special Needs and go too.  (I feel like I can now that I am the camp director)  The dinner was yummy and the program was really nice. The program focused on the Light we all have within ourselves.  I enjoyed the ladies at my table and we shared a little laughter together.  Larry snagged the cute grand of  Mitzie Yamashita...he loves babies. He had the cute little guy while everyone ate.  It was a nice night and I'm glad I went.  All the sisters got a cute little note book to write down the moments when the Light of Christ has impacted our lives.  Then, when times get rough we can look back on the things written and be lifted up again, knowing that He and His light is always with us.

0 comments: