The sista's met for lunch today at the Greenery. It's always fun when we get together. Patti brought her darling grand and she was so cute it made our visit even better. We shared treats with eachother and that's always fun and tasty. Some how I lost my sack of treats from Patti. I'm guessing it was under the table. These gal are talented and great. Chris commented that she looked like the Green Giant which seriously made me laugh because she is quite a bit taller than me. I love her. She shared a little of her struggles and how she pushed through them. That's what we do...we push through and keep going even when things get tough. We are tough! Jolene came in hopes of seeing Carla who is having fun with her grands. It was nice learning a little more about Jolene. She is very gifted and good at following the spirit. I admire everyone and enjoyed this group of sista's today.
Before meeting my friends for lunch I stopped by Larry's shop because Brooklyn (probably spelled different but I'm not sure how) brought me more chocolate. I'm not sure why I"m so lucky and that I get this yummy chocolate from Australia but I'll take it. I opened them at lunch and shared with everyone even though Brooklyn told Larry that I shouldn't share. I think it's because I shared the first bar he gave me with some ladies at bowling and hardly ate much myself. I like to share though and this candy is different and needs to be tried.
When I was leaving the shop, Cindee said everyone was going to bring chocolate to my funeral. I told her that I wanted lots of chocolate at my funeral to be given to those that come.One last gift from me. ☺ We talked about how a celebration of life would be in order. She shared that her dad wants everyone to wear Hawaiian shirts and to have Beach Boys music playing. I agree....no crying (or happy tears are okay)....but celebrating and laughter would be nice.
Jared had his first track meet today at Weber High and so I went up to watch him. He did good and it was fun watching him be involved and a part of this group of kids. Track and field is a lot of work and watching those kids run and push themselves was awesome. I was getting burnt and I think Jared was about done competing when I decided to stop over at Tonya's. I had visited with her for quite awhile on the phone but being that close and not stopping just seemed wrong. I love visiting with her some more before heading home.
There are times when Larry gets out the vacuum and helps me with the house. He vacuumed and it looked better but seriously it wasn't sucking as much up as we knew it should be. Then the vacuum stopped and I was glad Larry was there. I cleaned it the other day because I didn't feel like it was performing very good but I missed a few spots. Like the roller....it was covered in hair. There was so much hair it looked like a wig. Gross, I know. Then the only opening I didn't check was clogged. Larry cleaned it all out but we needed to wait for it to reset itself. I'm thankful for this guy and all his help.
Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Thanks for sharing your chocolate! That's why you are so blessed to have others bring it to you because HF know you are generous and will share! Just like your friend from Australia shares with you!
Post a Comment