Monday

Getting Things Done

The boys helped Larry get the furniture back in our room on Sunday and so the last few few days I have been putting it together.  I love the new look.  It's light and cheery and feels refreshing.  Besides putting things together I also made dinner for Braxton and Kelsi.  The time slipped away and Braxton got home before I got the dinner there.  It's how my life has been this year...it's crazy.

We went over to Marc and Randee's and went through their new house.  It's huge and has a lot of cool features.  I really hope they invite us back to watch a movie or have pot luck.  Their home is meant to entertain and I hope we will be included.  Zoey invited us to stay and watch a movie but since it was getting late I asked her if she would please invite us again.

Tuesday I went visit teaching and them my visiting teacher came to me.  We still had things in the front room and so we visited in the family room.  Ruth laughed at our mess and laughed even harder when I told her she should have seen that room the night before.  I must say that Ruth makes me feel more loved and wonderful than any other visiting teacher ever.  I adore her and I hope that she continues to come and visit me.

Larry worked on cleaning the room up and I blogged.  It's all looking better, except the quiet room.  The quiet room is filled with things that belong in the closet that haven't been put back yet but it's getting there....slowly but surely.

0 comments: