Kevin and Julie spoil us parents. Twice a year we get to go to dinner at their expense for our Birthdays as a Thank You for all we do. Tonight we celebrated Lynette and Larry. I love this little tradition. I love sitting down and visiting with the Dunkley's...they are great people. It's fun catching up with them.
Kimleighel and Jared went to watch the kids. Man these little's make me smile. Jordyn was laying in Kevin and Julie's bed and Kam was brushing her hair from bathing and I forgot to get pictures of them but believe me they are loved just as much. I remember with the twins because they change so much and those smiles.....I want to always remember their smiles. What sweeties they all are.
Do you wonder how I am? I am blessed...completely blessed and surrounded by amazing family and friends!




0 comments:
Post a Comment