Wednesday

Temple and Pedicure

I decided to go to the Temple again with my friends today.  It was funny when we were getting off the elevator as the doors opened one of the Sealers was right there and stopped in his tracks with a great big smile on his face when he saw us.  It made my day.  I love that the Sealers look forward to us going as much as we look forward to seeing them.  I love the spirit of love that fills the Temple....it's always there.  Today there was a guy named Pearlia.  I think it's a pretty name but not so much for a guy.  America was the middle name of one of the women.  I like that and think you could get a few cute nick names with America.  One Sealer complimented me for being the perfect proxy for daughters.  He liked that I smiled while I was being sealed.  Being involved in sealing families seriously makes me happy and so I am going to smile...besides...I like smiling...smiling is my favorite. ☺
I was happy that my calendar didn't have much on it today.  I was ready to meet a friend but she cancelled and so I decided to go get a pedicure.  The rest of the month is filling up fast and so I took the opportunity today to go relax and be pampered.  I even got to enjoy a free paraffin wax treatment.  My feet are soft and I am happy and ready for the Holidays.

0 comments: