Wednesday

Grateful

Today I was invited to share a Thanksgiving Dinner with Kevin's cute little ones.  I thought I would make it but wasn't able to.  I sent Ivy in my place with Gramps.  I was having my eyebrows touched up at Trichelle's along with her and Debbie.  I went last and so we hadn't even started mine by the time the lunch was being served.  I'm glad they took a picture and sent lunch home for Larry.  I am thankful I was able to get my eyebrows touched up and that she used a lighter color this time.
Sadie was still at our house because Kelsi had to work and Kimi and Jared were tending her.  I was so glad that she was still there because she lights up my life. Sadie is so cute and happy.  We all thought it was a short day for Kelsi because we didn't take time to really think about what day it was and so instead of putting Sadie down when she was starting to get tired we went outside and played.  Sadie and I wiggled around the driveway while Ivy scooted on the scooter.  It was kind of cold and I think it was while we were out there that it hit me, it was a regular day for Kelsi.  I asked Sadie if she would like to go Nigh Night and she did.  She wasn't as sure when I actually put her down but I knew she was tired and so I let her fuss for a minute.  I let her know it was alright and soon she was sleeping. She was a happy girl again when her mommy picked her up.  I'm thankful for grands and their cute parents.

0 comments: