Saturday

Catch Me If You Can

When I got home from Limitless Larry had a Big Kiss waiting for me!  His work party was on Thursday and instead of driving back and forth from Provo I just stayed where I was and missed the party.  Everyone that came to the party with an employee got a big chocolate of some kind.  I love the Kiss and was happy that it was saved for me.  Larry ordered them from Hershey's and so I know they are fresh!
Tonight we had a play and it was Catch Me if You Can!  Such a cute musical.  I really like the movie too and am impressed that someone could get away with all the things that Frank Abagnale Jr did.  The guy was smart and fooled so many people.

I loved spending time with Barbie and the other gals.  I enjoy our visits and just spending time with them.  I told them a lot about Limitless.  We shared a lot with each other and it was a great way to end an awesome week.

0 comments: