Friday

Witches at Gardner's Village

Since Kimleighel and I didn't go hunting we decided to go to Gardner's Village.  We invited Carla and a few more friends but Carla was the only one that ended up coming with us.  We left at noon.  It was much busier than I had thought it would be this early.  There were lots of mom's with their kids going around doing the scavenger hunt.  The music wasn't as loud and it was nice being able to go in the shops and to see all the cuteness around them.  It was really wonderful driving home in the light and getting home before dark.  It's diffidently a different experience in the day.  The night time is loud and lots of witches every where.  I like both day and night.
We didn't take as many picture because I don't think Kimleighel enjoyed it much.  My favorite picture is the top one with the two mom's and kids.  The little girl in her mom's arms was so stinkin cute.  She really liked Glinda.  She kept saying how amazing or something similar.  Her expression just seemed too grown up for her and it made me smile.  She had me turn around and was just amazed with me.  I asked them if they had seen wizard of oz and they had.  I told them that I loved being in my glass bubble and floating around and how much fun that was.  The little boy finally said, "that really wasn't you though huh?"  I smiled and told him he was right I was just pretending to be Glinda. ☺  We had a yummy lunch and bought some caramel apples.  Carla got a cute Halloween banner to put on her front door and Kimleighel bought some awesome gold leggins and some striped socks.  We really did have a wonderful time.

On the way home we took Patti a "care" package we had put together.  Patti doesn't say much and just mentioned her family was going through some stuff.  When she had mentioned it she was brief and I could tell she didn't want to talk about it.  I had thought about it for a week and then again yesterday and so Carla and I decided we would just do a little something for her to let her know we cared about her.  I'm sure it made her day....I know it made mine.
I got a text after getting home saying that Jared and Larry both got their deer.  Yippee...somebody is going to be happy. Braxton must be taking the picture.  Larry, all our sons and cute Parker went hunting together.  I like that!

1 comments:

Jodi said...

If I had known you were coming home early, I would have gone with ya! I had to be back for a wedding reception before 7:00. glad you had fun! glad kim could go too! Next year lets get the Witcha Palooza on our calendars! Not sure when we can sign up, but it will be a riot!