Kamryn's primary program was today. I love primary programs because the kids are so cute and the spirit is always so strong. Kamryn learned a new part last night. It was in Spanish. The reason she learned a new part was because the child assigned it wasn't comfortable doing it. She was great, Kamryn is such a smartie. You tell her something and she knows it. She knew the Prophet and all the apostles when she was three years old. She reminds me a lot of her cute daddy...he was a lot like that too. I'm so glad that my grands didn't have their programs on the same day because we all have the early time and I wouldn't have been able to choose. Mya and Parker's program is the same day as our ward and I really wish it wasn't. I know these programs are a ton of work but I think they are worth it. I'm proud of Kamryn and the good job she did. It was fun seeing the other littles too. We had Briggs with us and little Brynlie was in front of us with her Aunt Jen. (Jen's the favorite)
I went to the rest of my meetings in our ward. I enjoyed Cindy's Sunday school lesson. Cindy was just called to teach Gospel Doctrine and did a great job. I sure hope I never get called to teach that class. I admire those that do though and all of them do a wonderful job. I always learn so much.
Larry spoke in our ward with Crystal Mead who is going on a mission to Cambodia. Crystal is amazing and I heard she did an outstanding job. I knew she would because she is super incredible. I heard Larry was able to put his thoughts together for the five minutes he had and that the things he said were right on target. He had enough prepared to take twenty minutes but we both were pretty sure he wouldn't get all that time.
After church we went to the City Building where the Meads were gathering. I had a hard time keeping my tears back and Lorraine kept asking me if I was okay. I wasn't sure why I was having a hard time. I had some things on my mind that have concerned me but I couldn't imagine that causing the leakage. I also thought that Jared will be next but again didn't think that I should be crying over that yet. It was later that night that it hit me why. It was the Spirit! Right there in that building with everyone eating and conversing and having a good time! The Meads are a wonderful family and Crystal is about as pure as they come. It was an awesome experience. I love the Mead Family!
For dinner we were just having hamburgers and salad but I decided to make it seem like a Halloween dinner by adding those silly eyes and serving in my cute dished. Every Sunday this month will be like that. I did get a brain jello mold that has been pretty fun. I used it for Special Needs on Thursday too...and for the Stake dinner on Wednesday. Wednesday I made a cheese ball in the brain mold and served it on the skeleton silver platter. Natalie made yummy cinnamon rolls that completed the goodness of our meal. Life is Good and Fun!
Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment