Monday

Game Day

It was fun getting together again this week to play games.  It's funny but I really miss playing games when I have had other things and haven't been able to make it.  I like getting together and just enjoying friends and spending a few hours together.  I like that Carla and I started this.  Those of us that come have a really good time.  Today Debbie, Julie, Carla and I came.  We played a few games of Five Crowns.  Carla won the first game and hardly had any points.  Julie and Debbie were competing for last place.  The next game was quite the opposite.  I believe Debbie and Julie tied and Carla lost by a lot.  Carla was saying that I was the only one who hadn't won and Debbie suggested that both scores get added together.  Guess who the overall winner was?  If you guessed me you were right!  So we all won but I never was the loser. ☺

0 comments: