Wednesday

Temple with Tonya

Tonya met me at the Temple this morning and did sealings with us.  It was so nice having her there and she loved it.  Today the few names I remembered were "Honor" as a lady's name and quite a few guys named "Olaf"....I couldn't help but sing a few songs from Frozen in my head.  We went to Kneaders afterwards and got a little breakfast.  Tonya still wanted to take me out since I had to cancel last week. We saw my cute niece (Natalie) and a group of gals from her ward who had rode their bikes from North Ogden. The stopped by Kneaders and then headed to the Temple to walk around.

Tonya wanted to get me a willow angel too and I'm not sure why since she gave me gifts last week.  She's just so cute and amazing and spoils me rotten.  I had forgot what we were going to Deseret Book for and Tonya laughed when I told her that I couldn't remember what she needed.  She chose a cute angel with a start for me.  She said I remind her of a bright star.  I love Tonya!

0 comments: