Friday

Fun With Debbie

Today Debbie and I had a great time together. We had planned on going out in July for our birthdays but had to postpone until today.  I picked her up at 10:30 so we could go play.  We walked around Quilted Bear since we seldom do that anymore.  We each got a few things.  It's fun looking at all the cute things and it's really nice knowing we don't have room for them anymore.

We went to lunch at Long Horn since it was right by the Mall and we could just walk.  We talked about some really spiritual things.  We both got teary eyed a few times.  I'm sure we visited for a few hours before deciding to go to Dillards to do a little shopping.  I wanted to look for some shirts for Larry and Jared for family pictures and maybe get the crazy dress I had seen when Larry and I went there.  I found some shirts for the guys and instead of the funky dress I had seen on Saturday I got one like it but with different colors.  Debbie said she liked the one better and actually so did I.  Debbie found a cute sweater to go with it.  I had fun shopping with Debbie because she enjoys shopping and is good at finding things.  When we went to check out we came across some women's skirts.  Debbie got three or four and I got one.  My entire purchase....3 men's shirts, 1 dress, 1 sweater and 1 skirt was around $80.  I think that is pretty darn good.

We were having so much fun and so we decided to go to Down East in Layton.  We both found a few more items that we took home with us.  While we were at Down East we sat on a big chair and visited some more.  We could go on and on.  It was a very fun and rewarding day.  I sure love my dear friend Debbie.

0 comments: