Friday

Food 4 Thought Friday

Food 4 Thought Friday! 

A little feast without the calories!! 


Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! Go HERE to JOIN IN!!! 


 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
"WORK"ING IT OUT 

Breakfast ~ List the paid jobs you have had in your life so far. I think my very first job was working at a cherry cannery on an assembly line.  Well before that I had babysitting jobs that I loved.  I have worked at a Day Care, Cross Western Wear, Maddox Drive Inn (car-hop), Weber County School District going through phish files.  Since I've been married I have sold many items through home parties.  I sold crystal, Lunds Lites Candles and accessories (my favorite), rubber stamps, Mary Kay, Jafra and books. I've babysat kids for friends. I worked for the trailer business and pin-striped the trailers.  I would clean travel trailers that would come in to the shop as well.

Lunch ~ What job was your favorite? I loved selling Lunds Lite's.  I was good at it and it was a fun company to work for.  They had great, reachable incentives that I usually earned.  My picture even ended up in the back of one of the catalogs one season. What was your least favorite? working on an assembly line is my least favorite.  I get motion sickness.  I can't work at any cannery on the line.

Dinner ~ What is your dream job? I actually have my dream job...being a mom and gramma is the best job ever!  The pay is pure love!

Midnight Snack ~ What kind of work do you love to do and what kind of work do you absolutely hate? I like jobs that involve people.  I think I am a pretty good sales person if I believe in the product.  My biggest problem though with sales is that I like giving everyone my discount and so I give away my profits.
I probably wouldn't love an outside job in the hot weather or one I have to stand a lot...I'd get sick.

Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?) Don't Worry Be Happy! There is so much to worry about in life but does worrying help anything? No....it does not!  Take big breaths and focus on the good things happening.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh a cherry cannery? That would be tough! I loved babysitting as well unless they were late. I hated waiting for them to get home while I tried to stay awake at 1 .am. or after.
You must have worked at the Riverdale Maddox? I did not know that! Where exactly was it ? I went there a lot but now with all the new stores, I can't quite rem where it was. How funny that you also sold Mary Kay! I did horrible - ended up selling my inventory for practically nothing because we had just got married and I was going to school full time and had three other part time jobs! It wasn't a priority!
Never heard of Lund Lites.
Great dinner answer! It really is the best job out there!
Haha I am a horrible salesperson because I'm like you and want to give everyone the discount!
Great recipe!
THANKS FOR PLAYING!