Thursday

Tremendous Thursday

We had a few little's come and play today.  They are seriously so stinking cute!  They are all really good kiddo's too.  I like having them over!
We took Justin's family boating tonight and had a really good time.  I took a few pictures. ☺  Justin's kids really enjoyed swimming which is something I think all the grands really enjoy.  The water was nice the entire time we were out.  It wasn't too hot and so I didn't feel the need to get in.
 Justin was anxious to wake board and even got Parker and Mya to try it with him.  Justin asked Macie if she wanted to and she reminded him that she was only 2.  He didn't ask Parker but told him he was going to try it.  Parker was scared to death at first but of course he enjoyed it.  Mya has done it before but from some of the pictures I think she was still a little nervous.
Everyone enjoyed the tube.  It's a very kid friendly ride.  That is unless you are Jared and Larry is pulling you, then it might not be so friendly.  I might have even hollered at Larry to slow down.  I was so afraid of Jared getting whipped off.  Jared thought it was funny and laughed at me for raising my voice....he could hear me.

  
I really enjoy having a boat and it's working out great taking individual families out since we don't all fit anymore.

0 comments: