Wednesday

Temple

The Spirit spoke to me today at the Temple.  When I was walking in to get dressed a dear sister that I adore and usually see when I go to the Temple got up to hug me.  She told me that I had more Sparkle than anyone she knew.  Her daughter lives in my ward and she had told her that as well.  She gave me the best hug and the spirit overcame me.  Because of my "doubts" from yesterday I needed to hear that.  I am doing what I am suppose to be doing.  My friend is doing what she is suppose to.  It's okay that what we do is different.  Just like a lesson given Sunday in Relief Society about service, we all serve differently.  It's easy to think that the person showing up to clean a bathroom, or a sister bringing in a delicious meal is serving more than someone just sending a text or dropping by a treat.  It's not true....every act of service is huge!  I think the real problem is comparison. We shouldn't do it but Satan loves us too because we always end up on the bottom.

We had a large group doing Sealings today and I was overcome by the spirit in that room.  I started "leaking" and I was just watching and listening.  I know that Heavenly Father knows me.  I know that His plan and purpose for me is unique to me.  I know that I am following the Spirit and acting on the promptings I receive.  I know that I am blessed with many wonderful people in my life for a reason....it's a two way blessing.  I left today feeling peace and love!

0 comments: