Monday

Lunch For My Birthday

Carla scheduled a lunch with our fun friends for my birthday.  I chose to go to Red Robin because I really like their BBQ Chicken Wraps.  The girls came prepared with headbands and cake and Kathy came later with Ribbons.  Red Robin had balloons so it was a Party!  We had a blast!
 
We got funny looks from a few people around us and I'm not sure why? haha  It might be because 50+ year olds are wearing headbands and smiling with blue frosting stuck to their teeth.  Or, maybe it's because cake was pushed in my face and I had frosting around my mouth.  Or, maybe it's because we act silly and do all of the above.  No matter the reason we have fun and fun is good.  I really think being silly makes getting older worth it.  I like being with friends that are okay with being silly...I certainly can't act this way around everyone but I sure have a good time when I can.
We always take time for photo opportunities and these moments make for some fun memories.  I love making memories with my friends and I'm really blessed to have so many wonderful friends.

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh my gosh we are fun!
So happy you are all part of my life! I can't imagine my life without you guys!