Monday

Braxton's Family Time for Boating

Today was hot and windy and the day we had scheduled to take Braxton and his cute family boating. The water was rough but the water was warm and so was the breeze.  The boat rocked a lot and I'm not sure Sadie was lovin it.  She got use to it but enjoyed being held.  We tubed again today which was the best choice because of the wind.  Braxton was actually able to get the tube to fly and also to flip...the wind helped him with that.
  
I invited Carla and Roger to join us since I knew we had plenty of room today.  They had a good time.  I also invited Robin since she was hanging out with us today.  She was really excited and said she had a good time even though she ended up with a super bad migraine.  I think it's because she hadn't slept and because of the bumping water.  She didn't complain though.
The boys and the tower always make for some really good pictures.  The combo also makes for some really fun times.  They love jumping and diving off the tower.  I'm glad because that is one expensive tower. ☺
The sky was beautiful and we even saw a rainbow.  The weather actually got better as the night wore on.
Kelsi wanted me to ride the tube with her and because I like her so much I did.  Since I was going, Carla decided to go too.  It was fun!  After seeing these pictures I'm not sure I will wear any low cut swimsuits again...holy cleavage.  I prefer my suits that go up to my neck.

I asked Larry if he has fun since I forget to ask him if he would like a turn on the tube.  He assured me that he enjoys himself.  I think it's enjoyable watching our kids enjoy themselves.  I know I sure like it.

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh so glad you invited Bonzo! I bet she needed that so bad. I am sure being with your amazing family brought her much joy!