I went to visit my cute friend this morning. She has been on my mind and I've missed her. It was fun chatting with her for a bit. Cindy mentioned something that gave me tingles. We were talking about the book I'm writing of our ripples from Jared's adventure. I think I know one of the reasons I feel this book needs to be written. Thanks Cindy for being in tune! We mentioned how we like pictures of our friends and how we have gotten pretty good at selfie's. We didn't get a picture and so I found a few of us together. I know we have a few more but couldn't find them right off. I love this girl!
I ordered food from LaFerrovia for Father's Day and Jared and Larry could barely fit it in the truck with them. They made me laugh out loud!
I went to Kylie's baby shower and let's just say this baby is already spoiled and loved so much. It was fun seeing the excitement of the grandma's. It was fun seeing Kylie buried in presents. Everything was darling and so many people came to support our sweet friends. Babies are such blessings!We had our adult session of our Stake Conference tonight and it was so wonderful. Elder Peter Evans came and shared his thoughts and testimony with us. I love this man! His spirit is huge and his presentation was fun. I could have stayed and listened longer. Larry and Justin had the opportunity of taking the tire from the car he was driving and fixing a flat. It was an honor for them to be able to help. He was very appreciative.
The Ogden Mission President and his wife came and spoke too. The Jaggi's have great spirits and I loved how they both smiled most of the time.
A few members from our stake also spoke and each did a fabulous job. Karen Shaw was one of them and she talked about prayer and how powerful it is. A brother from our ward spoke on service as he shared his experience of having a special needs child.
The meeting and day was awesome. I was blessed all day!







1 comments:
We need to get together so I can hear all about the book and the reason you think you are to write it! I have not seen you forever!
That shower set up looks so cute. I am throwing a bridal shower in a couple weeks and need some ideas! I can't see very well in the picture what the food spread was, but it looks so cute!
I love people that smile all the time. I wish I was one of them. It's a goal I've had for a while but never seem to accomplish it. I think some people are naturally that way and others have to really work on it. Like me! Great post!
Post a Comment