Sunday

Father's Day

We had Stake Conference this morning.  It was a great way to start off this Father's Day.  We went to the Tabernacle since we had a general authority.  It was Fabulous.  I really enjoy our conferences.

We had everyone over for dinner.  I sure do like having everyone over.  The kids all brought something to go with the pasta and caprese.  It was all very yummy!  I like the dads in our family.  All are such good guys and fun.  I miss my dad but felt him close.  Yes, Justin is missing a tooth and likes his picture taken without his retainer that has a temporary tooth on it.  He cracks me up and makes me laugh so hard.  He has good self esteem!  I am so thankful for these guys. They all work so hard and enjoy spending time with their families.
I love all the grands they have brought into this world.  They make our life so much better and tons more fun.  I look forward to getting more.
Larry had a great time with the kids and grands.  It was fun watching him interact with them all.  I sure am glad this guy is mine forever.  He is such a fun loving guy.  Larry works hard and has made time to play hard as well.  I think that is why our family is close.  We have done a lot of things together over the years.  I really appreciate all that he does for each of us.
It's fun seeing generations come to be.  Kevin wanted a four generation picture.  Little Briggs is named after his great gramps.  Briggs Mario after Mario Joe.  I love that!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I hope you realize how blessed you are ! I expected my life to look like yours by now, but for some reason that was not in the plan. I envy your big and fun family!

Dawn said...

I really do know that I am so blessed! I feel it all the time and love all the chaos! ☺