Food 4 Thought Friday!
A little feast without the calories!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast ~ When did you last write a hand written letter? I wrote a card just yesterday. I use to write little notes and cards a lot and have slacked off since texting came to be. I am trying to write more cards...that counts right?
Lunch ~ Tell about a collection you have now? I use to collect spoons and rubber stamps but I'm trying to simplify. I guess I collect cards and notes given to me. I have a huge book full and a drawer that needs cleaned out and put in a book. I hope to collect more memory pages from my kids. When I turned 50 I asked the kids to make memory pages and told them that is all I want for now on for my birthday. I don't get one from everyone every year anymore but I sure cherish the ones I have and would love to keep collecting them.
Dinner ~ Are you a planner or a procrastinator? I like to plan. I like to know what I am doing and have it on the calendar. I procrastinate the things that I have to (if I have a lot on my plate already) but prefer doing things when I first know about them if at all possible.
Midnight Snack ~ If you could erase one day in history which one would it be and why? September 11, 2001!!! The thought of that day still makes my tummy turn and I can't help but cry a little. It's so hard for me to believe that people can be so cruel and heartless.
Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?) If you want something....go after it! If we wait for things to come to us we most likely will be disappointed. If you want a fun life, create it. If you want a better job, find it. If you want......then change what you have to so you can get it.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


1 comments:
I'm really slow this week! Been busy! But thanks for playing!
Yes, cards count!
I collect cards too. My boys think that I'm insane. I love that you have your kids give you memory pages for your birthday! That is a great idea.
You are not much of a procrastinator. That is a great quality to have. If it wasn't for you we wouldn't have so many get togethers!
I'm with you on the midnight snack!
Love your recipe! It's so true!
Post a Comment