I went to the Temple on Tuesday instead of Wednesday this week. I did initiatory and one of the sisters told me that I was very pretty. Boy that little act of kindness sure made my day! Sometimes I don't feel pretty at all. I've been in one of those slumps lately where I don't feel good about my outward appearance so it was really nice to hear.
I went to the Boy Scout office after the Temple because we needed more paper work before Jared can have a Board of Review. I know if you follow my blog you might be thinking..."I thought Jared got his Eagle Scout already." Jared has finished everything but needs more papers filled out and signed. I don't really understand since everything is recorded already. Oh well I got the paper and did my best to fill it out so Jared can go get the signatures he needs so he can give it to another leader so he can have is Board of Review and be done! (I've never visited the Scout Office so much) When I was leaving the Scout office a lady behind one of the desks by the front doors took the time to compliment me. I guess I really needed kind words today. My heart was lifted and lighter and feeling happy because of the kind words said to me today.
There is so much JOY that comes from being a gramma. It's a wonderful feeling to have your kids grow up and have their own kids. It's fun seeing that all the time and effort we spend raising our kids is worth it. I adore my cute family!




0 comments:
Post a Comment