It took me the whole day to do the laundry and make a pasta salad for the SNAP closing tonight. But it's okay that's all I was able to accomplish. These little's are growing like weeds and I'm glad that I am able to spend time with them as they grow. I kind of don't like when they start school because I see them even less.
Justin's ward (young men/women) came and did a little carnival for our Closing Social tonight. He went to a lot of work to make it fun. I think everyone enjoys coming to the Closing Social because they all like eating and we always have a big spread. I bought the gifts for the games and spent a little more than usual just to make it a little nicer. Usually this night is kind of sad because it means that we won't see each other until our camps. This year however we will be getting together to do Sacrament meetings again! Yeah! I'm so excited because these friends of mine all have such special spirits and it is felt by others as they share themselves through their talks and songs. I didn't keep it a secret and told some of the participants. They are excited too!




0 comments:
Post a Comment