Tuesday

Tuesday with Larry aka Temple Tuesday

It's snowing today and the Ogden Temple is closed for cleaning.  However, it is Temple Tuesday with Larry and so we drove to Logan.  We were going to try to get in the 3:00 session at the Brigham City Temple but it was 2:50 when we reached Brigham City and we didn't think we would have time to park and change and so we continued to Logan.  Our car windows completely fogged up going through and canyon.  We turned the fan on high but I still opened my window a few times just so I could see.  That was the worst part of it.  The roads weren't bad going or coming home. I thought the snow was beautiful....big flakes.

I love the Logan Temple.  It's unique and has a wonderful feeling all around it.  I have heard some cool stories about it when it was first built and it is the Temple Larry and I attended when we were first married, living in Malad and Samaria.  So, I'm glad that every now and then we decide to go there.  I love Logan...it's a cozy place.  I always thought  it would be nice to live there.  We made the 3:30 session.  I love going to the Temple with Larry and look forward to our Tuesdays!

Larry's mom called while we were in the Temple and needed a Priesthood Blessing.  Larry and Jaydan gave her one when we got home.  She sounds terrible and has been fighting bronchitis all winter.  I hope she will get better now.  I finally got a blessing too.  I only had to ask 3 times and wait a month but it happened. ☺ I hope my attitude doesn't hold back the spirit from blessing me. I realize we struggle for a reason.  Having my hands bother me for months made me realize that as annoying as it has been to me and the reasons (stress) for the reaction have already been felt through Christ's atonement. He experienced my discomfort long before I did.  This experience has given me a little perspective (teeny tiny) of the pain, I alone have caused our Savior.

1 comments:

Jodi said...

I love the Logan temple! We got married there :) And that snowstorm was gorgeous!
I was hoping your hands were getting better!