Today I went and visit taught Crystal since last week she had to leave for her grandma's funeral. We went and got a drink together while we visited and then we went to her house and I did a workout with her. I hurried home and changed first and I was glad. (I worked up a sweat) I'm out of shape...I knew that....this was hard and I followed the gal that kept it easy. It was a good "boost" for me though. Yesterday I walked and today I did this 25 minute workout and I feel good to get going again. Exercise really does make me feel better. I just got out of the habit of doing something every day.
I think it's time to pull out the video's I have and give them a try. I know that exercising will improve my blood pressure and the every day stress that we all get. I'm going to make it part of my day again. I appreciate Crystal for inviting me to join her. She told me how quickly she was able to see improvement on her exercise. I couldn't keep up with her. I'm excited to improve and get healthier! It's never too late to start again...that's for sure!
I treated myself to a pedicure after. I love pedicures. I tried a new place that my friends told me was really good. It's called T Nails and is by Planet Fitness. It's been there for 20 years and today was my first time there. I think for a first time pedicure this would be the place to go. They are very gently and the ladies speak English. ☺ I still like 99 Nails though because. I like having my feet and heels worked on a little more. This place had hot rocks they rubbed on your legs and that was nice.
Kimi suggested that our family go see Miracles from Heaven tonight and so we did. It is a really good movie and story. It made me think about all the miracles around us...all the things we have to be grateful for. I also thought that we all get trials for a reason. We become stronger because of the trials we get. God helps us through our trials. There are always people that will love and support us but there will always be someone out there that no matter what will be judgmental and cruel.
It was a great day!
Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
I am glad you are going to exercise every day. It is truly how I cope with life! Seriously it is what got me through a lot of trials. Even though it's always hard to do each day...you always feel better after.
I want to see that movie!
Post a Comment