Saturday

Saturdays

Kimi got up early and went and had her hair trimmed.  She was excited to have it all even on the bottoms.  She was excited to have me color her hair since she decided she likes her original color better than Jet Black.  Well we learned that it's impossible to cover jet black hair.  We put the dye on and waited for 45 minutes and washed it out and she looked exactly like she had before we put any dye on her hair. Except now she had stains on her forehead and ears. ☺ The good thing about this lesson was that Kimleighel posted it on face book and a guy she is interested in commented on her post.  So it was worth the effort and price of the dye!  Kimleighel will just have black hair until it grows out.  Before the color we went to my mom's just to visit her for a bit.

While I was at my mom's Larry called and told me that he had tickets to the U of U game that was in Las Vegas.  He was so excited and was ready to leave shortly.   I reminded him that I was teaching for Jodi M tomorrow and there was no way I could go. (because I'm dependable) I suggested he ask our boys and I even suggested a few of his friends.  Kevin and Jared were able to go and since none of our other boys could he invited the grandsons.  He didn't get a hold of Zaden but Parker was able to go.
Kevin liked both of the teams playing and so it was a great game for him. (U of U and the Ducks)  The guys had a great time.  They stayed with Jerry and Darinda after the game.  I had tried getting in touch with them earlier to see if they had made it and I couldn't get one of them to respond.  My mind did the "ol' what if" thing.  I was a little worried that they might have been in an accident and was experiencing a little of the grief I would feel if that were truly the case.  Thank goodness Kevin ended up checking his phone and noticed I had tried calling and had sent a text.  He called me and relieved me of my fears.
 I noticed a little later on Instagram that Trichelle's cute family had gone to a Hockey game.  I was glad that Larry didn't get a hold of them and that Zaden didn't have to choose.  He belonged at the Hockey game with his family.

0 comments: