Wednesday

Kimleighel is 20

Wow...the last 19 years went fast!  Kimleighel is so excited to leave the teenage years behind her.  She's looking forward to all that's a head of her.  Kimleighel is becoming her true and wonderful self.  I remember when she received her Patriarchal Blessing and thinking....where is "that" girl? ☺  Since Kimleighel graduated and rid herself of some toxic friends her light is bright and wonderful.  Kimi is happy more often than not and so loving.  She's a joy to have around.  Kimleighel is good for me.  She loves me and tells me all the time.  She likes spending time with me and always wants to spend her birthday with me.  Sometimes I take all that for granted but I really do love and appreciate her for being like that.

I know that Kimleighel is going to blessed for her goodness and pure heart.  I'm excited to see what's in store for her.  It's fun being a part of her journey.  I love all her excitement and silliness.  Kimleighel has her focus where it should be.  She has some wonderful goals and is learning more and more the power of thinking positive.  I sure do love this beautiful daughter of mine.  I'm lucky to be her mommy!

0 comments: