We went to the Corner Bakery today. I noticed three other groups of ladies meeting as well. It's a yummy place and it didn't make my tummy sick. It wasn't even overly busy like I have seen it in the past. It was nice and we didn't feel rushed. (they even trade your soup if it's too spicy)
I love when you can laugh, cry and even bare your testimony with your friends. That happened today. I love being able to share my things that are going on in my life with my friends and have them share their things and have the love and support of everyone. These women are some of the best born. They are all so loving, caring and kind. They are also so fun! They all make my life so much better!
I hope we all live to be over 100 and if by chance I die first, I hope someone will remember that I want chocolate handed out at my funeral! (truth)


0 comments:
Post a Comment