Food 4 Thought Friday!
A little feast without the calories!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast ~ If you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be? Immaculee ilibagiza, Stephanie Nielson, and Al Fox Carraway
Lunch ~ If you could eliminate one thing you do each day to get ready for the day so that you never had to do it again, what would it be? Straighten my hair!
Dinner ~ If you owned a CB radio what would your "handle" be? Chocolate Sunshine ☺
Midnight Snack ~ (Be careful if you don't have a filter. You might be unpleasantly surprised...if you know what I mean!)
She reminds me of me....making sure my eyes don't sag
a few more that caught my eye....glamour is not the word that came to me ☺
Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?) Life Is All About Challenges! No matter what we do we will experience challenges and as we get through them we will be stronger and closer to Heavenly Father (if we turn to Him)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥





2 comments:
I am seriously dying at your glamour shots! I should go and do a collage of the others that I wanted to pick too. HILARIOUS!
Your CB handle is perfect for you!
Good answers on your breakfast! I didn't have time to really think through mine and yours sound so much more interesting. All people that have been through so much!
All your answers were GREAT!
Thanks for playing! So fun to read!
Dawn, I stalked you through Jodi's blog. I love your choices for a talk show, can I be in the audience? Very interesting choices. Interesting glamour shots!
Post a Comment