Food 4 Thought Friday!
A little feast without the calories!!
Lunch ~ What needs fixing in your life right now? My hands...they are still driving me crazy with because they itch and peel.
Dinner ~ Who has been on your mind this week and why? My kids. There is always something going on with them and they are always in my thoughts and prayers.
Midnight Snack ~ Did you set any New Year's Resolutions? If so, how are you doing with them? I'm not one that makes New Year's Resolutions. I just want to be a little better each year and so I just try really hard to follow the promptings I get from the Holy Ghost. For years I have made a conscious effort to be happier and make fun happen.
Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?) Slow Down and Enjoy the Journey! Everything doesn't have to be perfect to be enjoyable.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



2 comments:
If I had such cute grands, I would be taking a lot of pictures as well!
Sorry about your hands. Have you figured out what it causing it this time??? Sounds like we need another trip to Bear Lake to discover it!
Your effort to be happy and spread sunshine has definitely been achieved! You are so deLIGHTful to be around! Love your recipe for the week!
THANKS FOR PLAYING!!!!
Hey, if you can go visit Bonzo this week, let me know.
I'm pretty sure my hands are a result of stress...things that are "out of my hands". They are seriously driving me crazy.
I did want to see Robin and I think the lunch is a great thing so she can get out. If she doesn't come we should go after.
Post a Comment