For our Special Needs Activity tonight we had a speaker come and talk to the girls about first aid. I think the gal did a good job and the girls seemed to like it.
During it I was talking to our Production Specialist about the production and parts and shirt sizes for the girls. These girls are happy to announce and tell us they are a 2x or 3x ... no shame at all which I thought was really cool. It is what it is and that's that.
Some how we got talking about our ages and Channel was teasing me and said I looked like I was 88. I hope that when I am 88 if I make it that long I look like I do now. Lizz had my back and said I looked more like 35. Ahhh.....these girls.....they make me smile and laugh out loud!
Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment