Wednesday

Temple~Good Morning

Last month at the Daughter of Utah Pioneers club, Lisea Allen invited me to join her and a group of friends who attend the Temple every Wednesday morning to do sealings.  I went last week too and am planning on going every Wednesday.  We are done early enough that it doesn't interfere with the day.  I love going to the Temple and figure I can use all the blessings I can get.  I know those on the other side of the veil are with us and help us and I need to do my part as well.

Sealings are nice because they are a bit more informal and we can chat a little.  I also like that we can move around.  I love hearing the promises and blessings too.  I love feeling the spirit and knowing that there are angels among us.

I'm so glad that Lisea invited me to join her and the others.  My days are just better when I start them at the temple.

0 comments: