Wednesday

Fun Bunch Lunch

 I have more pictures with this group of ladies than any other group.  It's because we look for "kodak moments" or maybe we just create "kodak moments".  The Hooper Honey's don't mind getting pictures either which I think is fun.  I like having all these crazy fun pictures because it helps me remember all the fun we have....and we DO have a lot of fun!
Jodi and I had talked about going to lunch this day but we had forgot to make up an invite and so Jodi just posted a message about it.  We had as good (or better) turn out than we normally get.  We went to the Greenery.
Kathy noticed that it was National Random Act of Kindness Day and so she brought us all a few treats to give away if we wanted to.  I gave mine away as we were leaving the table.  Mandy Allen and Morgan Toomer were there eating and Mandy was excited to see me. (she is special needs and went to camp with us once)  Morgan is Mallory's daughter in luv and was taking her sis to lunch.  I figured they would love a treat.  They were very happy to get a treat. Carla preferred keeping her treats and decided to pay for my lunch as her act of kindness. (what a sweetie)

I didn't realize that it was National Random Acts of Kindness Day but did a random act of kindness on my way to pick up Carla and Kathy.  I noticed a stalled car off the side of the road with the hood up.  I stopped and turned my car around and tried "jumping" the lady but my jump didn't work.  I was glad that I had taken the time to try though especially when I found out what day it was. We should be kind every day though because being kind is being like Jesus. ☺
My battery was charged today by my fun friends.  All my friends make my life brighter and happier.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh my gosh these pictures crack me up! We really do need to post some on FB. But not ALL! Just a few of the not so embarrassing ones! haha
That was so fun! I hope all is okay with Shelley. I have been worried since last week. Worried about Kathy too. Both seemed a little not themselves!
Maybe we need to do more spur of the moment lunches then they can't think too hard and long about it ! haha

Dawn said...

ok but I need to have a few days notice because like you my calendar fills up. :)