Sometimes when I leave my friends I regret some of the things I said. Our conversations replay in my mind and I think: "I shouldn't have commented" but by then it's too late. Today we were talking about some challenges of our kids and the thought came to me and out my mouth...."that is their challenge and we just need to love them and help them through it." My "Natalie" had told me that when they found out Macie was coming to us with a cleft lip and pallet. Even though it is Macie's challenge it does affect her parents and even the rest of us to some point. Our kids are part of us and so they are forever connected and when they hurt or struggle we experience heartache too. I believe these things but worry that I might have come across some other way than I intended. Hopefully my friends know me well enough to understand what I meant when I said it. I would never want to offend or hurt my friends. I admire these gals! They are all so strong and are doing well with their challenges. They help me to be better and I hope that I can do the same for them.
We went to Sweet Bee's Bakery in Fruit Heights and the GPS on my car doesn't know how to get there. ☺ It got us close and we were still on time but it send us way north of where we needed to be. (Kari came with me) I even entered the address twice because I was worried about the South and North. I like GPS but don't trust them completely for this reason. (I might be the problem...I know that)
I took Hostess Snowballs and we had a little Snowball fight. We have a lot of snow and we may as well be celebrating it right? Tammy used her snowballs for "other things". ☺haha We sure have a lot of fun together. I'm glad we are starting a New Year and starting our lunch dates again. I always look forward to being with my friends. I love My Hooper Honey's!
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Is that the place next to Secret Haven? IF so, that is my fave! Let's go there with the sisters and then shop at Secret Haven! Best treats and sandwiches! Thanks for posting where you ate...when you don't I always try to figure out where you are and I never can. We need to get a lunch set up this month. I wanted to before VDay but my week is horrendous this week so maybe I will set something up after.
Yes that is the place. I recognized and bought the peanut butter bars :) After VDay would be better for me too!
Post a Comment