Friday

Food 4 Thought Friday


Food 4 Thought Friday!

A little feast without the calories!!

Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! Go HERE to JOIN IN!!!


 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
Breakfast ~ What is something you eat a lot? Pasta and Sweets

Lunch ~ Name something you should have never done. Thrown my right hip out to hold little kids on when I was young.  I made my back crooked and have back aches often now because of it. Name something you wish you would have done.  I wish I would have went to a chiropractor  to get it straightened.  I wish I would have used moisture cream when I didn't need it.
Dinner ~ What is your alter ego? I think I'd say a dancer on Broadway.  When I watch awesome dancers it moves my soul and I really wish that I could be one of them. (sometimes I think I might have been in another life...even a "black dancer"....they're beautiful)

Midnight Snack ~ What is the last thing you lost? some glassed that I wear at night when I don't have my contact in. (they use to be Trichelle's but work pretty good for me)  I couldn't find them for about a week and even said a prayer asking for help in finding them.  I was holding some things with my knees reaching for a hoodie shirt and something dropped on the floor.  There were the glasses...dropped right down from Heaven. (I'm pretty sure they had been in the hoodie pocket)

Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?) Don't Give Up!  We all get hard days and have hard things that affect our lives but we must never give up.  You didn't come this far only to come this far!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Pasta and sweets for me too! Mmmmmmmm.....
If you hadn't held them on your right hip how else would you have held them? I did that with all mine too. Sorry it threw yours out. That stinks!
Here, here on the moisturizing cream. We never thought wrinkles would come at that age did we?

Dang! I wanted to comment on something else and my brain is too fried to remember! I wish you had the comment window that opens on the blog so I can read while I comment haha. Short term memory issues! I know you tried to fix it and I wish I knew how to tell you. I know it's in settings and if you can find the comment section I think that is where you switch it at.

THANKS FOR PLAYING! LOVED ALL YOUR ANSWERS!

Jodi said...

Oh yeah yeah yeah! It was about your alter ego! Oh that is so good! I would LOVE to see that! You would rock it girl!!!!

Jodi said...

Okay, (IF you want).....go to SETTINGS
Then POST and COMMENTS
Then on Showcase images with Lightbox - click on YES
That way we can still read the post while commenting.
For people with short term memory issues like me! haha

Dawn said...

I did have it set to YES....I changed the comment window and hopefully that works. You may need to visit my house and computer sometime :)