Monday

Larry is 57 Woo Hoo!

It's Larry's birthday today!  This guy is seriously one of the best ever born!  He is funny and makes others laugh all the time. He is a really hard worker....at his shop or on the farm the guy seldom sits still.  He is kind and always thinks of others.  He is generous and likes to help others.  He is spiritual and studies hard to know Heavenly Father and Jesus.  He likes to makes my dreams come true and has done a really good job at it.  My life is a happy one because of Him!  I'm happy that this year he was able to find a truck that he has been looking for for years.  He deserves to have some of his dreams come true as well. 

People are drawn to Larry.  I think there are many who think they are Larry's favorite because he just has a way of making others feel loved.  I have heard others say that Larry is their best friend and I know it's because of his caring heart and the interest he shows to others.  Larry is kind and wonderful and I'm glad that he is celebrating another birthday! 

Hooray for Birthdays!  Hooray for Larry!  Hooray for Eternity!

0 comments: