Friday

Food For Thought Friday


Food 4 Thought Friday! 

A little feast without the calories!! 

Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! Go HERE to JOIN IN!!! 


 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
HOLIDAY FAVES  
 
Breakfast ~ What is your favorite part of the holidays? I love all the get together's with friends and family. I love the Lights, Music, Decorations, treats and wonderful movies. I pretty much like it all  Least favorite? ok....I actually don't love Christmas Day only because it means it's all over.  It's kind of a let down for me.

Lunch ~ What is your favorite treat of the holidays? I would have to say Fudge.  It's almost the only time of the year that I even eat fudge.  I love fudge and there are are a few really good recipes out there.  I also like peanut brittle and think of it as a holiday treat.
 
Dinner ~ What is your favorite tradition of Christmas? I love our family Christmas Parties.  I love giving each family a new Christmas Book each year.  I love driving around and looking at all the pretty lights on others houses.  They make me happy!

Midnight Snack ~ What is your favorite Christmas song? I don't think I have a favorite.  I love most of the Christmas songs I hear.  I love the fun ones and the spiritual one....I love them all.

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)  If you can't or don't do something then it probably doesn't really need to be done.  I think we worry and stress too much about things that don't really matter.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Thanks for playing! I love your answers! I think you are right Christmas Day, it is kind of a let down knowing all that build up is now over!
I had no idea you loved fudge so much!