Today I took Carla to breakfast to celebrate her birthday that is really this Friday. Carla will be going to Spokane on Wednesday to spend her birthday with her daughter and grands. Both Carla and I have Family Christmas parties tonight and so that's why we decided to go early. I had heard that Warren's has a good breakfast and so we went there. They had us sit at a table and a gal came and took our order so it was really like a little diner. It was as good as I heard it was. Carla and I both got french toast and it was really yummy.
Carla has also been going with me to the nursing home to help the Relief Society do a little program each Monday this month . It's fun having her go with me and I think she is enjoying it as well. Today we helped Lorraine back to her room and she told us that she has eight children and none of them come to visit her. I am going to give her kids the benefit of doubt and a little credit for doing more than their mother says. I bet they come but just not often enough. Carla and I felt bad for her though and we were glad that we could help her a little.
We went back to Carla's and got some things ready for her Party. We prepared the beans, rolls, and cheesy potatoes. Then I left because Carla's daughter was coming to help and I needed to run to a friends to get some vinyl for some gifts.
Today it snowed and everything was a beautiful and white. I loved it!
Linda Love made me vinyl pictures to put on my kids Yetti cups they are getting for Christmas. She had me bring the cups and helped me put the vinyl on them. They turned out cute and it was really fun visiting with Linda and spending a little time with her.
Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment