Thursday

TJ Trailers Christmas Party

Tonight was the Christmas Party for the Shop.  We went to Maddox again....it's getting to be a tradition having our dinner there. We were put in a room that was private and nice.  The gals serving us were the best and the food was wonderful.  TJ's has done well this year and the employees were blessed with some nice bonus's.  I think it's great that Scott and Larry give back to their help since they are all beneficial in making the company succeed.  When I sold for Lunds Lite Candles they did the same thing...everyone shared the wealth.  This year Larry handed everyone their cards as they came in and that's when I had them stop for a picture. I bet they were all surprised when they went home and opened them.  I bet there were lots of smiles and maybe even a tear or two.  It's been a good year.
Larry wanted to do a little more than just eat and hand out cards like they have done in previous years.  I was glad about that.  I think playing games adds to a party since it is called a party.  I had bought our family a bingo game for Christmas and even had it wrapped.  I told Larry and we decided to use it.  I got to open it since I knew where it was and I ordered a few more cards and markers so we would have enough.  Larry bought all the prizes.  They were all really good prizes and Braxton made the comment on the way home that there wasn't a bad choice and how everyone was happy.  There were separate prizes for the employees and their guests.  We played a few games before our orders were taken and I was the very first to win a prize.  I chose a 16 oz Snickers bar.  It was kind of funny to watch this game play out.  It seemed that most the guests were winning and the employees weren't.  Good thing the gifts were separated. ☺  Playing Bingo made the night go quicker and it was fun.  We played until everyone won.  I thought it was a fun night.  I think everyone enjoyed it.

TJ Trailers is a good business with hard working employees.  They are all good people.  It's been fun watching it grow and change over the years.  We are at a good spot and I hope the business will continue to be blessed.

0 comments: