Friday

Food For Thought Friday


Food 4 Thought Friday! 


A little feast without the calories!! 

Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! GO HEREJOIN IN!!! 


 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥  
FAST FEAST!!!
 (Because no one has time to think too hard this week!)

Breakfast ~ What is your favorite food (or two or three) served on Thanksgiving? I love it all....the turkey, potato's and gravy, stuffing, rolls..and pumpkin pie. (I like other pie too if there are more choices)  This year Suzie brought cut up apples and banana's with a yummy dip.

Lunch ~ Name a tradition you have for Thanksgiving. Football seems to be a tradition.  Our family use to spend the weekend at Sherwood Hills until two years ago when they sold out. (we went for over 20 years)  That was the funnest tradition.  We need to come up with something else now.

Dinner ~ Where did you eat your Thanksgiving feast this year and what dishes did you make? I had it at my house this year.  I think I will for years to come as well.  I cooked the Turkey in a Roaster and it was so juicy, moist and good.  We also had a smoked turkey that I heated up in the crock pot.  I made deviled eggs because I make yummy ones.  I also did the potatoes and gravy and yams.  Larry peeled and cut up the potato's and Ivy made the stuffing.

Midnight Snack ~ Do you go BLACK FRIDAY shopping? I have before but it isn't my favorite thing to do. Why or why not? I don't like competing for things.  I would rather wait.  I usually have my shopping done before anyway and am not influenced by adds. Plus, I like my sleep and don't enjoy long lines.

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)  Be Thankful for Every Little Thing.  Look around and pay attention to all we have.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

0 comments: