Friday

Food 4 Thought Friday



Food 4 Thought Friday! 


A little feast without the calories!! 

Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! Go HERE JOIN IN!!! 




 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥   
Breakfast ~ If you could swallow a pill that would stop anything of your choice from ever happening to you again (besides getting sick), what would the pill permanently end? I think aging.  I don't mind getting old...I just don't like looking old.



Lunch ~ What thought or sentiment would you like to have copied and put into one million fortune cookies? You are Beautiful just the way You are!


Dinner ~ What is the greatest distance you have ever driven in a single day?
I'm not really sure but I know that we have drove all day many times in our life.  Larry would always tell me that we would stop after a days drive but we usually didn't because he would just keep going.  We've gone to Phoenix, California and the Church History sites and our distance is always way past what I would prefer.

Midnight Snack ~ What is the coldest you have ever been in your life, and what is the hottest you have ever been? It seems like the coldest times are when I've been sick and can't get warm for anything.  I'm sure I've been cold plenty of times because of the weather too but nothing comes to mind.  The hottest is probably in Phoenix the few times we visited the Coys when they lived there.  We pretty much played in the pools everyday to cool off.  A little FYI...I don't do well in the heat.  I get sick and weak in hot temps.

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) Slow Down and Enjoy the Journey!  This week I haven't had a bunch of things on my calendar and it's been nice in a way. I might even add: Communicate Your Feelings Instead of Letting Them Get Under Your Skin. (my hands have been suffering because I wasn't sharing my feelings...stress finds a way out)

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥  

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Yep, our breakfasts are the same! Oh, if only!
I am so glad that you expressed your feelings! How have your hands been doing since you did? I am sure you have seen a huge improvement!
So glad you played along!!!
Love ya!

PS your owl night turned out so cute!! Such a cute idea!!!

Dawn said...

My hands are still acting up but I believe they will heal now....hopefully! :)