Friday

a Grand day

This week I have been working on my blog books a lot.  I have also been going to Trichelle's about 3:15 so that Kimleighel can go to work.  I just stay with the kids for about 30-45 minutes until Trichelle gets home.  I enjoy seeing the grands every day but for some reason haven't taken pictures.  I think it's probably because I am using holding the baby.  Zaden made my day the other day when he didn't want me to go.  He said that he just wanted me to sit on the couch and keep talking.  The grands are so sweet.

Today I was planning on watching Mya, Parker and Macie while Natalie went to the Temple with her nephew.  I thought she needed me home at 4:30 but really she needed to be in the Temple at 4:30.  She called while I was at Trichelle's and I told her that she could bring the kids to me but she checked with gramps first and he said they could go to his house.  I think gramps enjoys the little ones. (I know he does) He lets them watch cartoons and eat treats...they like those things.  They were happy and content when I picked them up and we had a good time at my house.  Before they left Kevin and Jordyn came over for awhile.  Macie was getting tired and not happy if Jordyn touched anything that she likes playing with.  They made me laugh. Jordyn's binkie made me laugh...so funny!  It was a Grand day in every way.  (I also went and helped Carla iron some table runners she is making to sell tomorrow at a Boutique)

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Gosh that little Zaden is a cutie! Something about his beaming smile and mischievous eyes remind me of Tyson! :)