Friday

Food 4 Thought Friday


Food 4 Thought Friday! 


A little feast without the calories!! 

Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! Go Here to JOIN IN!!!

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥   
Breakfast ~ What is embarrassing you the most in your life right now? it's actually embarrassing to even admit.... There are times lately that I stand up and take a step and and I "toot"! YIKES!..I'm taking after my mom who took after her mom.  I have never been a gas-ee person and so I am quite embarrassed by this.


Lunch ~ What is something that surprised you this week? I am surprised how much I depend on my computer.  It died Sunday and I have felt lost without it.  I still have connection to social media but I really like my computer.  It's where I blog and upload my pictures and print handouts.  I really miss it!



Dinner ~ What is your favorite bumper sticker?

This has got to be one of the best messages out there!  Too many accidents are being caused because people are distracted because of their phones or other electronic devices while driving!  No message is more important than your life or someone else!

Midnight Snack ~ What do you usually give for wedding gifts? I like giving decorations for homes and usually give a picture of Christ.  I figure you can't have too many pictures of Christ in your home.  Heck, I have at least one picture of Christ in every room including the bath room.

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)  You can be Happy and Productive even when life throws you a curve ball. 
When you smile your day will be better...it really does happen!  Smiling is Magical!
I made this thought up this week.  I have been trying to encourage someone that I love and is focusing so much on the negative things happening..."her reality".  Negative energy draws more negative energy...positive energy generates more positive energy.  Our thoughts are very powerful and we need to be sure to be pay attention to the good things happening and try to focus on them.  

ex...I was told: "I don't have $$$ to treat myself to ice-cream because I had to pay for a window. Instantly I thought...wow....that's so good that you could pay for the window.  Thinking positive can become a habit...I know because I have made it one of mine.  I too had a big misfortune this week and had to get a new computer but I'm thankful that we could afford it even though our $$$ is tight right now too.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Wow ALL of your answers were so GOOD! I have to agree with the bumper sticker! It's so scary how many people are on their dang phones! I love your breakfast! It happens to me at times too! Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo embarrassing! Oh well......you can just blame the cat or dog or pretend it didn't happen! lol
I also would be lost without my computer! The phone and ipad just don't cut it for me. I guess because we blog! Great thoughts too! And I love your positivity! It is contagious! Thanks for playing!!!!!!!!!!