Friday

Food 4 Thought Friday




Food 4 Thought Friday! 



A little feast without the calories!! 

Go  HERE to JOIN IN!!! 

Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:



 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥   
Breakfast ~ What is something you always look forward to? Sundays when the kids and grands come home and everyone is together!  I also look forward to lunches with my friends and any get away. Oh...and pedicures!
Lunch ~ What is your best advice to a newly married couple? Keep Having fun and use moisture cream while you don't need it.
Dinner ~ What is stressing you out most right now? my short waist that keeps getting shorter and thicker.
Midnight Snack ~ Name something that inspired you this week. My girls and friends always inspire me to be better! 
Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) if you want to have a fun life then you need to make sure it is!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Haha I am laughing at your marriage advice...to use moisturizer when you don't need it! How I wish I had done that!!!!
Thanks for playing!!!
Love ya!