Wednesday

Celebrating 5 years


Facebook has a memory prompter so you can go back and see what happened on the day you look and years before.  About a week ago I noticed that Jodi and I had become friends on facebook 5 years earlier.  We decided that we should celebrate!  We invited Kathy to join us because it was Kathy that held craft classes and got us together. (at least that's how I first joined them)  I love these two...they are funny and kind.  

We enjoyed a yummy lunch at Zucca's.  The time always goes so fast...maybe because we have so much to say and share with each other....I did a lot of that today and was actually embarrassed because I felt like I was being negative.  I shared a few negative things that I have experienced.  I know it might have made the person that those things were about look bad...if so I didn't mean for that to happen.  It's crazy how a few "hard" times can be remembered so clearly and embedded in your soul even though there are thousands of "good" times surrounding those hard times. At this point in my life I am grateful for those "hard" times because they have helped me to be better.  I know we all have our "hard" times and they help us grow and make us stronger.  
We found some "kodak moments" before we had to part our ways and say good-bye again.  I would love to have those cute chairs and table by my front door.  I think they would look better than the broken plastic lawn chairs that are there.  Kathy and Jodi are good at finding kodak moments and striking a pose.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I'm so grateful for Facebook so we became friends! I'm so grateful for you and your friendship too!!!! SO much fun with you two!

Dawn said...

I always love our time together! ♥