Saturday

The House of God

I Love the Temples!  I Love how I feel whenever I go there. I Love the Power and Promises of the Ordinances that are Performed there. "I Love the Temple" primary song just popped into my head and it's words are true and wonderful.  
"I love to see the Temple. I'm going there someday to feel the Holy Spirit, to listen and to pray. For the Temple is a House of God, a place of Love and Beauty. I'll prepare myself while I am young; this is my sacred duty.  I Love to See the Temple.  I'll go inside someday.  I'll cov'nant with My Father; I'll promise to obey.  For the Temple is a Holy Place where we are sealed together.  As a Child of God, I've learned this Truth; a Family is Forever!"
Our cute neighbor Jessica was sealed to her sweetie today and we had the opportunity to be there with her in the House of God.  It's was an early sealing and the perfect way to start the day.  I loved being there with Karen and Brad as their first daughter was sealed to her sweetheart.  I adore the Hodson's and consider them family.  It's been fun being neighbors and watching their cute girls grow up.  I'm so happy for Jessie and her choice to marry in the Temple.
Hours later in Las Vegas another wonderful sealing took place.  Kinndeli and Robert had their darling little boys sealed to them.  Kinndeli invited me to share this special time with them which meant so much to me. (I was with them when she married Robert for time and all eternity)  I love my wonderful friends Julie and Dirk and it's awesome that their kids know it and love me right back. I thought of them throughout the day and even though I couldn't be there with them physically I was with them in spirit!  I'm so Happy for This Cute Family!

I'm so thankful for Temples and all the good things that happen because of them.  Being able to go to the Temple has been a strength to be especially during hard times.  I feel unconditionally loved at the Temple.  I feel added strength inside myself because of it.  Oh how I love the Temple!!!

0 comments: