Monday

a grand day

This morning Kamryn brought Jordyn over while Kevin went to Football practice and I was able to enjoy them for a few hours.  I love that they are staying next door because I get to see their cute faces much more often and I like that a lot!

Ivy called me to see if I would go with them to the Doctors so that her and Zaden could play in the "New" playground.  I was happy to go with them.  I really liked the playground and would love do something like that in my upstairs some day. The kids had a blast going from room to room, cooking, playing school, punching the hanging bag at Jed's gym, doing each others hair, repairing clocks, baking, taking tickets for the movie and riding the fire trucks and filling them up with gas.  The place is darling.  Trichelle had to sit and wait after seeing the doctor because the kids weren't ready yet....apparently Trichelle's body isn't quite ready yet for her little guy to come either.

After the doctors Trichelle needed to go to Ikea to return some things.  I volunteered to go with her and to let the kids stay and play at my house.  They like playing at our house and haven't for awhile.  I enjoyed visiting with Trichelle today...it was very nice!  I love my kids and their kids!
Zaden lost another tooth and is a bit "toothless".  Such a cute little guy.  He was also thrilled that his hair was red from his cool hair gel.  These kids just keep growing up...

0 comments: