Saturday

Meeting Baby Behrenger

I had the privilege of gathering Ivy and Zaden up from their dads and taking them to meet their new baby brother.  The kids were so excited and their dads were so kind to let us take some of their time.  It took me an hour and a half to get them picked up and to the hospital.  I was so glad that I got to see and experience the joy when this cute family were together.  Trichelle got a leak and had to keep wiping her eyes and cheeks.  I know she just felt so blessed.  TJ was all smiles and Zaden found a nice spot on TJ's lap while they waited for Great Grandma Ruthie to finish holding their brother.  She was good and finished up quickly so Ivy and Zaden could have a turn.  Ivy was first since she is the big sister and more experienced.  I loved watching TJ help them and instruct them on how to hold his head.  The love and pride was oozing from TJ in a glorious way.  What a cute, happy little family....babies add so much!
I don't think Ivy cares now that Behrenger is another little brother even though she had been hoping for a sister.  Behrenger is perfect in every way.  I kissed his little head and it's so soft.  His complexion was perfect...no blemishes, scratches or red spots. (those showed up later when his prefect skin was exposed to our air)  I love every single part of him....he's just so cute.
It was my turn to hold him when Ivy and Zaden were through.  Oh how I love holding little ones and looking at every delicate feature.  Life really is such a miracle.  Jared was very patient and before Larry and Kimi arrived (they went to the other grands soccer games before coming up) I handed him little Behrenger to love on.  I love watching my kids with little ones.  They all love them so much and are super good with babies and little kids.  My heart was one Happy Heart Today....So Much Happiness! I probably stayed longer than I should of.  I know Trichelle was tired and told her to rest but I knew for her to rest we needed to leave.  I'm so happy for Trichelle, TJ and their little family.  Little Behrenger is truly a blessing from God.

0 comments: